Fireman & Company, a global leader in legal industry consulting, is looking for a modern web professional with SharePoint Experience to join its growing team of market-leading consultants. We’ve designed intranets for more Am Law 100 firms than any other consultancy in the world and our clients have won more awards and been asked to showcase their work than anyone else. Work with the Fireman & Company team and clients to create user experiences that are inspired by the ideas of simplicity, productivity, efficiency, and clarity. The Modern Web Developer will be a master at building great web and SharePoint experiences, as well as have the chops to work down the stack as needed.
Any applicant should embody the values of excellence, humbleness, teamwork, and craftsmanship along with a hunger to learn, solve problems, and build great things.
The focus of the role will be on web and SharePoint based experiences and platforms, but may grow as industry and client demands evolve.
The qualified candidate will have demonstrated expertise with the following:
- KendoU Components
- HTML 5
Target delivery platforms will include, but will not be exclusive to:
- SharePoint Online, OnPreM
- Aderant Handshake Software
- iManage Insight / Work10
Deliverables may include:
- Modern web applications and components
- Sharepoint web parts, pages and components
- Web applications and components that integrate with framework APIs of Sharepoint, iManage, Aderant Handshake and NetDocuments
- Aderant Handshake Software based skins
- Aderant Handlebars based templates for iManage Insight
- Well formatted, reusable CSS and JS that could be deployed on a variety of screen sizes and
orientations (eg. desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Reusable web application components and templates for Enterprises
- Including SharePoint Master Pages, Page Layouts, and Design Manager files
This position will work 100% remotely and may be required to travel up to 10% based on project needs.
The candidate should possess the self-motivation, time management, and communication skills required to work effectively as part of a virtual, timezone displaced, non-collocated team.
About Fireman & Company
Fireman & Company is a legal industry-focused management consulting firm. Our team members have decades of experience as leaders in the industry, working as attorneys, CIOs, CKOs, and experts in KM, LPM, process improvement, and pricing. We are trusted advisors to the world’s most innovative law firms and corporations, and our mission is to help our clients make substantial, distinctive, and lasting improvements in performance.
For more information please contact Tom Baldwin, 888.744.9404